Advice and tools for emergency planning during Covid-19:
- Hospital passport template for people with complex needs and learning disabilities to communicate individual needs to hospital Staff
- Links to tools for communicating pain and distress are at the end of this document which could be incorporated into emergency planning/hospital passports.
- Together Matters – Resources and information for emergency planning during Covid-19
- Government advice on preparing someone with learning disabilities for hospital
- NHS reasonable adjustment flag – an arrangement for medical records to be digitally flagged with personal needs.
- Voiceability template letter to help people raise concerns about restrictions on care where someone has received a DNAR letter from their GP or other professional
- Checklist to help carers challenge illegal ‘do not resuscitate’ orders
Want to discuss these issues in more detail? Join us for a Peer Support Network virtual meet up.
Image: Albert Geere, Untitled, 2009/10