Finance updates and information to help you through the crisis of Covid-19:
- Universal Credit – Government information
- Employment and Support Allowance – Government Information
- Webinar – Employment issues for people on Direct Payments via a personal Budget
- Advice on using direct payments to pay family members for care
- Government Guidance for unpaid carers during Covid 19
- Independent Lives – Advice for Direct Payment Employers
- Practical tips and ideas by people who manage their direct payments.
Be aware of COVID-19 scams – We have been made aware of a number of COVID-19 related scams. These scams include:
- NHS Track and Trace service – if you are contacted by the service you will never be asked for passwords, bank account details or PINS.
- Calls from 02038616393 – this number has been reported numerous times for trying to get bank card details and other information.
- Fake COVID-19 home testing appointment texts – fake text messages being sent out, saying a home testing team will be attending.
Please be cautious and remember – never assume, never believe and always confirm information. Contact ActionFraud To report a concern
Want to discuss these issues in more detail? Join us for a Peer Support Network virtual meet up.
Image: Carl Sexton, Untitled, 2018, collage & ink on paper, 43 x 61cm