Help and support if you need food and getting shopping:
- Hastings Food Bank
- Hastings Food Bank Delivery info
- Eastbourne Food Bank
- Surviving the Streets – If you live in St. Leonard’s on-sea and need emergency food support due to isolation and you are elderly or vulnerable please visit this link or call and leave your name, address on answering machine on 01424 850219
- Volunteer Shopping Cards – A system to pay for food being bought by volunteers
- Payment options for shopping whilst isolating
- East Sussex Carers Cards – Offering savings and discounts to carers
- How can vulnerable households get food deliveries
- Hastings Heart shares links to food businesses offering deliveries and other food services
- Up to date information on what shops are open in Hastings and delivery options
Information about changes to local travel services:
If you have more information or useful links that should be added to this page please email [email protected].
Want to discuss these issues in more detail? Join us for a Peer Support Network virtual meet up.
Image: Eden Kötting. Still Life with Spotty Mug, 2015, pen on canvas, 76.5 x 102 cm