Official guidelines from Government and the National Health Service:
- Government General Information about Coronavirus
- Government Covid-19 social care guidance
- NHS – General Information about Coronvirus
- Advice for people at higher risk
- Symptoms and what to do
- Up date on government guidance what you can and can’t do
- Government shielding guidelines
Information and advise on accessing Testing for Corona Virus
- A guide to Covid 19 Testing Kits
- Advice on Getting Tested
- NHS – Ask for a test to check if you have Corona Virus
- Video on visiting a regional testing site and what to expect (for key workers)
- NHS video showing how to perform home tests
- Information on what your test results mean
- Testing eligibility
The Care Act
- Care Act easement template letters: here are two useful template letters from VoiceAbility. Template letter 2 is to be used if you feel that actions have been taken by the Local Authority as if Care Act easements have been triggered when they shouldn’t have been i.e. a change in care package, funding scaled back, hours of provision.
- ‘Easements’ to the care act
- Changes to the Care Act 2014
East Sussex County Council has not triggered Care Act easements and we are checking their website regularly for updates.
If you have more information or useful links that should be added to this page please email [email protected].
Want to discuss these issues in more detail? Join us for a Peer Support Network virtual meet up.
Image: Marion Willis, Untitled, 2014, ink on paper, 42 x 50 cm