Practical support, information and groups for carers:
- Up to date guidance and support for Individual employers
- Up to date guidance and support for Personal Assistants
- A podcast by mother, writer and campaigner Nicky Clark exploring lived experience and caring for people with complex support needs.
- Care for Carers Website or Facebook group – offering support to unpaid carers
- Webinar on Accessing Care during Coronavirus Crisis (Including how the Coronavirus Act 2020 changes NHS Continuing Healthcare and Local Authorities’ downgraded duty to provide assessments and reviews)
- How the Coronavirus Act 2020 changes NHS Continuing Healthcare
- East Sussex County Council Updates for Care Providers – Sign up to regular email briefings through this link
- To register yourself or someone you care for on the shielding register– for those who are extremely vulnerable to Coronavirus.
- National Testing Programme advice update
- An Easy Read guide explaining Coronavirus
- Support Children and Adults with learning disabilities at home during Covid 19 – by the challenging behaviour foundation
- Blog for and by Carers
- A Practical Guide to Self-isolation
- Online chat sessions for parents of people with autism
If you have more information or useful links that should be added to this page please email [email protected].
Want to discuss these issues in more detail? Join us for a Peer Support Network virtual meet up.
Image: Project Art Works studio