HAVE YOUR SAY
The Support Collective is working with Healthwatch East Sussex to share your experiences of health and social care in East Sussex with the aim to inform decision-makers within the local authority and NHS.
Healthwatch is an independent voice for the people of East Sussex. They wish to understand the lived experiences of people who use health and care services to ensure views are listened to, reported, and represented in the decision-making process.
We would like to invite carers of adults, children and young people who attend Project Art Works to join us. Healthwatch would like to hear:
- What are your experiences of accessing health and care services?
- What works well, what needs improvement?
- Do you, or those you care for, having any unmet health and care needs?
We are running two discussion sessions via Zoom. They will last no longer than 1.5 hours.
- Carers of children (aged under 18) discussion group:
Wednesday 1st November at 10.30am.
- Carers of adults (18 and over) discussion group:
Wednesday 8th November at 10.30am.
For information on these forums and to book your place please contact: [email protected]
Image: Lucy Jenion, Untitled, 2022