PROPEL, is a three-year programme of specialist studio provision and Peer support for new and existing participants with complex needs and their families.
PROPEL will run until 2020 and will support:
- five days of specialist supported studios
- the development of Peer Support Networks for parents/carers & support workers
- the refurbishment of Arch 1 to create a new studio and community hub
- specialist training for artist facilitators and support workers and volunteers
The workshop provision will include –
- Tuesday: Accelerate Studio
- Wednesdays: Supported Studios
- Thursday: Parachute Club / Parachute Activate Studio
- Friday: Parachute Club
Book one of our FREE taster sessions:
Thursday 23rd and Thursday 30th November, 10:30am – 12:30pm and 1:30 – 3.30pm Meet the Project Art Works team and try out a session. Stay for a full day or half day.
Booking is essential. To book and for more information please contact Matthew Pitts: [email protected]
Alternatively if you would like to express an interest in joining our programmes by completing the form or contacting Matt Pitts on [email protected] or 01424 423555.
Volunteer with Project Art Works: projectartworks.org
“Being at PAW makes me feel fantastic. I love it here. It’s really nice to come somewhere different and to be myself. I could see myself selling some more artwork.” Participant
“J is so proud of his pictures, and beyond all expectations, they have been chosen for exhibition and published and sold, achievements that his family would never have expected. His life has expanded greatly and his painting days and art experiences are really important him” Sister