A pair of FREE workshops, hosted by the Challenging Behaviour Foundation, for family carers of children or adults with learning disabilities and/or autism and behaviours that challenge.
13th November & 11th December, 10.30am-2.30pm
At: Project Art Works, Braybrooke Terrace, Hastings, TN34 1TD
Session 1: Understanding Challenging Behaviour
Session 2: Supporting Behaviour Change
About the workshops:
– The workshops will guide you through the basics of Positive Behaviour Support – how to understand your relative’s behaviour and plan individualised support strategies – using a mix of activities and discussions.
– The workshops are suitable for family carers of people with severe learning disabilities or moderate learning disabilities and autism.
– Family members over the age of 16 are welcome.
– They are a two-part set of workshops, so you ideally need to be able to commit to both sessions.
– The workshops are run by 2 co-trainers; one is a professional and one is a family carer.
Booking is essential, please email [email protected] or call 01424 423555 to book a space. Please note when booking please ensure you can make both workshop dates.