Finance updates and information to help you through the crisis of Covid-19:
- Universal Credit – Government information
- Employment and Support Allowance – Government Information
- Government Guidance for unpaid carers during Covid 19
Personal Budgets and Direct Payments
- What is a Personal Budget?
- What are Direct Payments? Advice and information
- Independent Lives – Advice for Direct Payment Employers
- Personal Budgets and Direct Payments
- Practical tips and ideas by people who manage their direct payments.
- Getting Started on Direct Payments: A free resource to managing your own personal budget
- Advice on using direct payments to pay family members for care
Personal Health Care Budgets
- What is a Personal Health Care Budget?
- Information on Continuing Health Care and the National Framework
If you’d like to find out more about the options open to the person you support and how we can help you, visit: https://projectartworks.org/the-programme/training/aspirational-planning-and-facilitation-for-families-of-people-with-complex-needs/
Be aware of COVID-19 scams – We have been made aware of a number of COVID-19 related scams. These scams include:
- NHS Track and Trace service – if you are contacted by the service you will never be asked for passwords, bank account details or PINS.
- Calls from 02038616393 – this number has been reported numerous times for trying to get bank card details and other information.
- Fake COVID-19 home testing appointment texts – fake text messages being sent out, saying a home testing team will be attending.
Please be cautious and remember – never assume, never believe and always confirm information. Contact ActionFraud To report a concern
Want to discuss these issues in more detail? Join us for a Peer Support Network virtual meet up.
Image: Carl Sexton, Untitled, 2018, collage & ink on paper, 43 x 61cm